gimpmess

Salutations :D
So I messed around with GIMP since I didn't have adobe photoshop installed on my Mac. And here's the product:

                                           TADAAAAA~!!!
I took quite a while to get the end result since this is my very first time with GIMP and it's quite different than photoshop.
Conclusion: I still love photoshop. 
Maybe I'm giving a biased opinion since I have more experience handling photoshop but...there weren't any 'sparks' or 'fireworks' when I used GIMP. The layout of the program is quite messy for me and it took me quite a while to finally comprehend how to use the gradient. WHICH IS TERRIBLE!
T-T
P/S: Firefox screwed up the font settings for my blog. (So SADDDD) So if you want to see how the real blog should look like, you can use Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer and etc :)

1 comments:



Mastura said...

Started reading your block. There's always something new out there to try. Good you tried this new graphic editor. And nice job... Cik Mas

Post a Comment