theveryfirstpost.

heyhey. My very first post after eons. Well well, if I may say so, blogger does a pretty good job cleaning up it's messy templates. Very impressive. I guess now since that I won't be doing much writing in Biomedical Science, I might as well channel my "creative writing skills" to a blog. Fingers crossed that this one might actually live longer. So, what am I doing at 2 in the morning, you might ask? See, I'm a part-time tutor and sadly my work clashes with Glee Season 2. I decided on staying up to catch the later time slot when I got caught up with Formspring and Youtube while waiting for the show to start at bloody 1:25 am. Anyway, I will be posting up my two cents (haven't heard that phrase in a long time huh?) on current affairs and basically everything under the sun. Well, that's it for now.

1 comments:



Syirah said...

HEY!!! tell me something... WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BLOG SKIN!!

Post a Comment